Connect with us

WWE

Backstage heat update against Jaxson Ryker and how his partners Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake are suffering

Published

on

NXT WWE wants to prevent Kairi Sane from signing another promotion

Backstage heat update against Jaxson Ryker and how his partners Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake are suffering

– Just under two weeks ago, we reported HERE that Jaxson Ryker had raised the displeasure of many of his colleagues with a few comments on Twitter and Facebook about US President Donald Trump and the “Black Lives Matter” movement. In an update you can now note that Jaxson Ryker has also done his teammates Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake a disservice. As of this week, there are no plans for the trio in the smackdown shows after the Forgotten Sons were planned for a big push within the Tag Team division until recently.

Since the comments, all three have completely disappeared from the shows, the boosted feud against The New Day has been dropped. Many WWE wrestlers told Fightul.com that Ryker had actually been popular until then and was considered a respectful contemporary. According to his comments, even his partners Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake distanced themselves from him. Nobody reproaches them, but they currently have to pay Rykers Heat. Many superstars also said that Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake felt sorry for them after the two of them had worked so long to get to the Main Roster.

– According to PWInsider, Mustafa Ali is about to switch from Smackdown to RAW. The 34-year-old is currently still part of the smackdown grate, but the internal plans for him provide for a return to RAW. Ali played his last match on TV shows on December 13 alongside Shorty G against The Revival, followed by only a few house shows and dark matches. It has not been used since February 7th. The rumor mill recently said that Adeel Alam, his real name, is behind the hacking gimmick at Smackdown, but this is obviously no longer the plan. There have also been no new videos of the hacker in the past few weeks, this story may have been quietly and secretly pounded. It is currently unclear when he will return to the TV shows, but it seems as if there are already concrete plans for him, otherwise no change of roster would have been considered.

– As the PWInsider reports, the first plans for the first live events are already underway at WWE towards the end of summer. Some officials hope to be able to host shows with viewers again in August at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida and at the Full Sail Arena in Winter Park, Florida. Secretly one even hopes that regular shows can be held in other halls again at the end of summer, even if many think this hope is too hasty. Nothing has been decided yet, and a lot depends on how things will develop around the coronavirus pandemic in the coming weeks and months.

As is well known, a few fans have been allowed to use the tapings since this week, according to the company, so far they are only acquaintances and family members of talents and employees. This is probably phase 1 of the current plans. According to Wrestling Inc., the next phase is to completely replace the NXT talents in the auditorium with acquaintances and family members. In phase 3, you would then allow regular fans to the tapings in the Performance Center and in the Full Sail Arena, but initially only use the halls to a maximum of 50%. So you want to tell the audience in front of the TV screens that it is OK to go to shows again. The final stage would be to return to shows outside of Florida, at least for the TV shows and the PPV events. Until then, some of the producers and many employees of the Live Event Crew who were on leave in April would have to be brought back.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *







WWE

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

Published

on

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

– There won’t be a reunion of the Hardys in the next few years, because Jeff Hardy has extended his WWE contract! What the reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy already hinted at in an interview with BT Sport recently has now been confirmed by Dave Meltzer. Jeff and his brother Matt had both signed 3-year contracts in 2017, but Jeff’s contract was unilaterally extended by WWE because the 43-year-old had been sidelined for a long time due to injuries and personal problems. While Matt left the market leader after the contract ended and signed with All Elite Wrestling, Jeff was bound even longer. But now he has signed a new contract that ties him to WWE for either 3 years or even 5 years.

– Meanwhile, WrestleVotes reports that another WWE Superstar recently decided not to renew his contract but to leave the company after his current contract ends. No information was given about who it was.

– For the past two weeks, Friday Night SmackDown has been broadcasting videos announcing the arrival of a blonde female wrestler. Meanwhile it is becoming apparent that this is Carmella, who will return to the shows with a new gimmick. The 32-year-old has not been part of the WWE shows since May, although it is unknown why she was absent. She played her last match on May 10 at the “Money in the Bank” PPV.

– Ivar is undergoing neck surgery this Monday in Birmingham, Alabama. It is still unclear which injury the Viking Raider sustained, but he is threatened with a break of at least a year. Todd Smith, his real name, had previously struggled with neck problems, which were exacerbated by the unsuccessful dive last week. The injury could also be very bad news for his tag team partner Erik. Injury to a tag team wrestler at WWE very often means that his partner also wastes the shows. Erik’s defeat to Lashley yesterday in just 2 minutes should not be a good sign for the 36-year-old.

– Dominik Mysterio made it to the top of WWE within a few weeks. As the PWInsider reports, the WWE officials already count the 23-year-old among the top 3 or top 4 baby faces in the RAW roster. Rey Mysterio’s son has more than just convinced the WWE officials since his first match at the “WWE SummerSlam” and there is currently no end in sight to his push.

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

Continue Reading

recommended

Get more stuff

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

recommended

Trending

© 2020 Pietheguy. All rights reserved.