Connect with us

WWE

SmackDown lead writer fired after argument with Vince McMahon | WWE

Published

on

NXT WWE wants to prevent Kairi Sane from signing another promotion

As Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer reports and Mike Johnson of PWInsider has since confirmed, Chris DeJoseph, one of WWE Smackdown’s lead writers, has been fired. He had only been promoted to the writing team last week after previously working as a lead writer and producer at Smackdown. At the beginning of last week, he was present at the tapings in the WWE Performance Center before he was released on Friday. It is said to be a disciplinary measure following an incident with Vince McMahon.

No further details are currently known. Chris DeJoseph did not return to WWE until December 2019, having worked as an executive producer at Lucha Underground and a co-executive producer at MLW in previous years. He quit his job at Major League Wrestling just one month after taking office in favor of WWE.

The rumor mill wants to know that he was last offered the job at WWE because he had repeatedly made negative comments about All Elite Wrestling on Twitter in the months before. From 2004 to 2010 he was part of the WWE Creative Team, as an overweight stripper Big Dick Johnson he also had a short role in front of the cameras. Later he was one of the creative minds behind Lucha Underground, after the end of the TV show he came to MLW at the beginning of November 2019.

– In an update to Drew Gulak’s contract extension, Dave Meltzer now reports that he has signed a multi-year contract, but the exact term is not known. After his contract expired, Gulak was contacted by some independent promoters about future appearances, but the 33-year-old is said to have declined all offers. Accordingly, the promoters had the impression that Gulak had already assumed a new WWE contract.

– According to current information, the new contract between Ric Flair and WWE also includes the transfer of trademark rights to the term “The Man”. Both parties had been in dispute over the past year (we reported HERE) about the use of this term, which is known to be used by Becky Lynch. Flair had secured the trademark rights, which are now in the possession of the market leader in the course of his new deal.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *







WWE

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

Published

on

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

– There won’t be a reunion of the Hardys in the next few years, because Jeff Hardy has extended his WWE contract! What the reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy already hinted at in an interview with BT Sport recently has now been confirmed by Dave Meltzer. Jeff and his brother Matt had both signed 3-year contracts in 2017, but Jeff’s contract was unilaterally extended by WWE because the 43-year-old had been sidelined for a long time due to injuries and personal problems. While Matt left the market leader after the contract ended and signed with All Elite Wrestling, Jeff was bound even longer. But now he has signed a new contract that ties him to WWE for either 3 years or even 5 years.

– Meanwhile, WrestleVotes reports that another WWE Superstar recently decided not to renew his contract but to leave the company after his current contract ends. No information was given about who it was.

– For the past two weeks, Friday Night SmackDown has been broadcasting videos announcing the arrival of a blonde female wrestler. Meanwhile it is becoming apparent that this is Carmella, who will return to the shows with a new gimmick. The 32-year-old has not been part of the WWE shows since May, although it is unknown why she was absent. She played her last match on May 10 at the “Money in the Bank” PPV.

– Ivar is undergoing neck surgery this Monday in Birmingham, Alabama. It is still unclear which injury the Viking Raider sustained, but he is threatened with a break of at least a year. Todd Smith, his real name, had previously struggled with neck problems, which were exacerbated by the unsuccessful dive last week. The injury could also be very bad news for his tag team partner Erik. Injury to a tag team wrestler at WWE very often means that his partner also wastes the shows. Erik’s defeat to Lashley yesterday in just 2 minutes should not be a good sign for the 36-year-old.

– Dominik Mysterio made it to the top of WWE within a few weeks. As the PWInsider reports, the WWE officials already count the 23-year-old among the top 3 or top 4 baby faces in the RAW roster. Rey Mysterio’s son has more than just convinced the WWE officials since his first match at the “WWE SummerSlam” and there is currently no end in sight to his push.

Jeff Hardy has renewed his WWE contract!

Continue Reading

recommended

Get more stuff

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

recommended

Trending

© 2020 Pietheguy. All rights reserved.